Heartland Saddle Circuit Rules
and Point System
To be eligible for the Heartland Saddle Circuit Year End Awards the following criteria must be met:
1. Have an NRHA Membership
2. Have a membership in one of the following affiliates:
KRHA, MRHA, SMRHA
3. Pay a nomination fee of $50 per horse and rider combination
4. Points will begin to accumulate AFTER the membership nomination conditions have been met.
5. Show at least once at a KRHA, MRHA and SMRHA sponsored show.
6. Show in a minimum of 50% of the qualifying shows.
(HSC Show Schedule)
7. Top 7 scores will count toward year end totals.
Click on the link below to download a nomination form (PDF format):
HSC Nomination Form